Member recipe by skruffle
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Slices
- 180g butter
- 1 cup cornflakes or crushed digestives
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- put butter in a small bowl.cover with paper towel.
- microwave on medium(50%) for 2 1/4,until it melts.
- put cornflakes and sugar in a bowl.
- sift in flour and cocoa.
- add melted.mix well
- press firmly until greased 20cm square dish.
- microwave on medium high (90%) for 5 minutes.
- ice with icing sugar while still warm.