Member recipe by timdrake
- 750g Frozen chicken livers.
- 5 Shallots finely chopped
- 2 Cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Tablespoon of freshly chopped Thyme.
- Teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- 1pk Lurpack butter.
- 1 Wine Glass of Port
- 1 Wine Glass of Madeira Wine
- Fry the chicken liver and shallots in half the butter for approx 5 min, donÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂt over cook the liver they need to red on the inside.
- Add Garlic, Thyme & Pepper and cook for a further 5 min.
- Add Port, Madeira wine and remainder of butter and cook for a few min until all butter has melted.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and Blend until smooth.
- Pass pate through a fine sieve into serving dishes and let cool