Egg/ diary free chocolate cake
Member recipe by peacemacra
Gorgeous cake for those who cannot have egg, also possible to be dairy free too
- 200g Self raising flour
- 200g Sugar
- 150g Margerine (or vitalite for non - diary alternative)
- 100ml Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 2 table spoons chocolate powder or caoco
- Mix the sugar/ marg or vitalite into a bowl, stir until creamed
- Sieve in the self raising flour, chocolate powder and the vanilla essence, the mixture should be quite thick at this point.
- slowly pour in the water you may not need to use all of it or may need some extra, stir until the mixture is easy to stir, (please note the mixture will still be thick.
- Put the mixture into a small baking dish, and in the oven at 180C
- cook for 20 minutes. or until done