Coke cola chicken wings
Member recipe by shortie81
- 2 Heaped tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 heaped tbsp of mustard
- 1/4 cup of dark soya sauce (any will do though)
- 3/4 cup of Coke cola (any coke will do though)
- 10 chicken wings
- measure out your ingredients in a jug and stir
- Add all of the ingredients from the jug into a frying pan along with your chicken wings
- put on a high heat till it start to boil
- Once boiling ruduce the heat to a low simmer
- Allow all the sauce to be absorbed to the wings. Stiring oftern to coat all the wing in the sauce.
- Once all the sauce has been absorbed by the wings and they are sticky remove from the frying pan and serve.