lamb and spicy sauce ravioli.
Member recipe by nathan-folkes
- 250g flour
- 2 eggs
- 50 g lamb mince
- 20g of pureed tinned tomato
- 1 tomato
- 50g sweetcorn
- for the pasta place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the center
- crack the eggs into it mix until smooth add more flour if its too sticky.
- take the pasta dough in each hand and knead.
- you should be left with a strechy elastic dough
- wrap in cling film and leave for 30 mins
- for the mix fry the lamb mince in a large frying pan for 10-15 mins until a light brown coluor
- when cooked take off the heat slice the chilli and add to the tomato. then mix with the mince meat add enough so the mince meat is dry but covered completely by he sauce.
- roll out the pasta so its thin then cut into 4cm thick strips
- then spoon in i tsp of the meat about 1/4 of the way down then dad water on the edge and fold in half. then cook in boiling water for 2-4 mins.
- remove from heat and leave to cool for a few minuetes before serving on a bed of salad and sweetcorn