Lamb chops & summer salad
Member recipe by tweety_anja
- 4 lamb chops, excess fat trimmed
- 1 tso olive oil
- toasted flatbread to serve (optional)
- For the herby sauce:
- 1/4 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 2 sprigs oregano
- 2 sprigs dill
- 1 lemon
- Make the salad by peeling the cucumber and then cutting it into small chunks. Put in a salad bowl. Cut the tomatoes into segments, shred the lettuce and add to the cucumber.
- Pull the leaves of the oregano, snipp the dill with scissors and add to the bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon over the contents of the bowl and add a little oil to make a lemony dressing. Season well.
- Brush the chops with oil and season well. Griddle in a nonstick pan until they are browned and crisp on the outside and cooked through.
- Serve with the salad and toasted flatbread.