Pureed Brussels Sprouts
Member recipe by cmuell15
I started liking brussels sprouts after 29 years of aversion after trying this recipe.
- 500g brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 50g bacon, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- nutmeg, cayenne pepper and seasoning
- some olive oil
- Wash the brussel sprouts then half them. Boil in salty water with the sugar for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain and slice the sprouts thinly.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add bacon and then after a few minutes the sprouts.
- Add the creme fraiche, lemon juice.
- Season with nutmeg, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.