Member recipe by bevbamford
- 4 standard mars bars chopped into pieces
- 50ml milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 large egg whites
- Chocolate shavings to decorate
- Chopped hazelnuts
- Melt the chocolate, put mars bars, milk, and cocoa powder in a heavy based saucepan.
- Cook over a very gentle heat stirring constantly until melted. Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool for 15 mins whisking frequently with a wire whisk until smooth
- Whisk the egg whites into soft peaks. Using a metal spoon fold a quarter of the egg whites into the chocolate sauce then fold in the remainder if you want add some chopped hazelnuts here.
- Pour the mixture into six small cups or ramekins chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve topped with chocolate shavings and chopped hazelnuts.