Eggless Molten Lava Cake
Member recipe by chefkavi1990
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Piece
An amazing chocolate cake with a molten, chocolaty center made within minutes in a microwave
- Ingredients -
- All purpose flour - 1 tablespoon
- Powdered Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa Powder - 1.5 teaspoon (add more if you like the dark chocolate taste)
- Milk - 4 tablespoons (use non-diary milk or water for a Vegan version)
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Baking Soda (optional)
- Oil / Butter - 1-2 teaspoons
- Baking/Cooking Chocolate - a small piece (or any other chocolate)
- Microwave safe bowl
- Sift together & mix 1 TBSP of flour , sugar & 1 teaspoon of Cocoa Powder.
- Add pinch of salt, baking powder & mix well.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Milk, OIL/melted Butter. (add 1 tbsp of milk at a time. add more if required)
- Mix well to avoid lumps
- Grease a Microwave safe bowl & line it with butter/parchment paper
- Pour the batter into the microwave safe bowl.
- Take a piece of chocolate (preferably cooking/modelling/baking chocolate) and push it into the center of the batter until it is completely covered. If it is not covered completely, add a little bit more batter or use less chocolate. Important thing is for it to be covered fully.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds - 1 minute
- Let it rest for about 1 minute. Gently remove & serve.
- visit http://myedibles.blogspot.com/2011/10/eggless-molten-lava-cake-in-microwave.html for step by step pictures