Prawn and Chorizo Parcels
Member recipe by stephski86
ServingsServes 1 - 9 Parcels
- Half an onion
- 100g Chorizo sausage
- 150g Cooked King Prawns
- 5 Cherry tomatoes
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of ground coriander
- Half a teaspoon of garlic paste
- 1 pack pre-rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten.
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Dice the onion and the chorizo, and fry gently with the garlic paste until the chorizo has released all of it's oils.
- Drain away the oil, then dice the cherry tomatoes and add to the pan.
- Add the prawns, black pepper and coriander and heat through.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 9 even rectangles. Spoon a little of the mixture onto one half of each rectangle, and fold over, pressing down the edges firmly to make 9 small parcels.
- Arrange the parcels on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper, and brush with the egg. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.