Perfect Yorkshire Puddings.
Member recipe by yummymummybaker
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Puddings
Simple recipe to make the perfect Yorkshire Puddings to go with your Sunday Roast
- 4oz Flour
- 1/2 pint Milk
- 2 Medium Eggs
- Pinch Of Salt
- 2/3 Bun Trays
- Beef Dripping (vegetable oil can be used)
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 Degrees. Add half a teaspoon of beef dripping into each section of tray.
- Add the eggs to the flour and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Put the bun trays into the oven to heat the fat.
- Slowly add the milk to the egg and flour, whisking as you do. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture. The mixture will be very liquid like. Add salt.
- Fill each section of the tray about 1/3 of the mixture and cook in the oven for 25/30 mins or until golden brown.