Quick Chocolate Mousse
Member recipe by munatycooking
- 7 tablespoon semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon warm or hot heavy cream
- 5 tablespoon whipped cream
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 40 seconds, if not completely melted, microwave for another 12 seconds.
- Add the warm heavy cream to the melted chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Add the whipped cream to the mixture and mix by folding the mixture gently.
- Pour or spoon in 4 shot glasses. Chill in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.