Sarah's Chocolate Mousse
Member recipe by albasarah
- 3 eggs, separated
- 150 g chocolate, good quality, between 35-75%
- Melt the chocolate slowly in the microwave or in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add the egg yokes to the melted chocolate and beat to a silky smooth cream.
- Gently fold in the egg whites until a smooth airy mousse is achieved.
- Divide mixture between 4 fluted glasses (eg white wine glasses) and refrigerate. Will keep overnight, but should be consumed within 24 hrs.