Tasty Tomato Casserole
Member recipe by paulnicholson
- 1 Large Onion(Sliced)
- 450 grams Steak (diced)
- 2 Tbs Oil
- 200 grams Tomato Ketchup
- Beef Stock Cube
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Rice of Choice
- Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5 Heat the oil and brown the steak. Remove and set aside in a casserole dish.
- Add the onion to the pan and soften. Add to the steak.
- Make a roue with the flour, incorporating the ketchup. Pour over steak and onions.
- Sprinkle stock cube and seasoning, add hot water to cover ingredients, stir then place in heated oven for at least 1hour
- Add a little corn flour if the sauce needs thickening. Boil the rice and serve.