Naga Chilli Biscuits
Member recipe by swampy40
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Biscuits
- 125g softened butter
- 60g Caster sugar
- 1/2 egg yolk
- 75g plain flour
- 2.5ml vanilla extract
- about 1/2 Naga chilli deseeded and very finely chopped. I guess any chilli will do, I just like things HOT.
- Beat together sugar and butter
- Add egg yolk vanilla and chilli and stir in the flour. Do not over do the mixing or when baking they will spread
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap in film and chill for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 180C, carefully roll out the dough on a floured surface, this can be difficult!
- Use a cutter (3") and transfer to a baking tray before baking for 8-10 mins or until golden, leave to cool on a wire rack then enjoy...