Member recipe by sweetunique
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Biscuits
- 1 Box of chocolate cupcake mixÂ or your own pre mixed cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips on medium speed until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips and fold them gently into the batter.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of batter for adult-size cookies and teaspoonfuls of batter for kid-size cookies onto a baking sheet with a Silpat or onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes for chewy cookies, 13-14 for crunchy cookies.
- Allow to cool and lightly dust with coco powder.