Creamed Pork Stew
Member recipe by sweetunique
- 1/2 kilo pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 kilo ripe tomatoes, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized red onion, sliced
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter oil
- 3 tbsps oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- Saute pork in onion, garlic and tomatoes in butter and oil. Add pork, season with salt and pepper and soy sauce.
- Bring to a medium simmer. Add water until pork is tender and tomatoes totally wilted. Midway into cooking, throw in bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Add cream. Bring to a simmer and stir for about four minutes,. Serve hot.