Pancetta & spring onion pasta
Member recipe by le_tucker
- 1 packet of diced pancetta
- 30g butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 spring onions sliced
- 250g pasta shells
- 4 tbsp parmesan
- salt, pepper and parmesan to serve
- Cook pancetta turning frequently in a large pan over a medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add butter and oil to the pan and melt.
- Add spring onions and cook, stirring constantly for 2 mins.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Drain, mix in with the parmesan, pancetta and spring onion. Season and add the extra parmesan.