- 1 tbsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 x 100g goat's cheese with rind
- 100g SunBlush or marinated sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
A member of the nightshade family (along with aubergines, peppers and chillies), tomatoes are in…
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (or oil from the tomatoes)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
True Balsamic vinegar is an artisan product from Modena, in Emilia Romagna, Italy, and is made…
- 150g bag baby salad leaves
Spread the pepper on a plate. Cut each cheese in half across the middle and press the cut side into the pepper to coat. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and add the goat’s cheese, pepper side down. Griddle for 2-3 mins or until golden and crusty. Turn over and cook for a further min or until the cheese is soft, but still retaining its shape.
Meanwhile, mix the tomatoes, oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and season to taste. Pile the salad leaves onto plates, top each with a slice of the hot peppered cheese and spoon the tomato dressing over before serving.