Member recipe by anndiner
Everyone has his own recipe of caramel sauce. Just couple of tips. Water prevents caramel sauce from getting bitter, lemon juice won't let sugar turns into crystals and milk won't let it to become too thic. And at last listen to heart and improvise!
- 1 tbsp water
- half tsp lemon juice
- Half cup sugar
- 1-1/2 piece butter
- 30-35 ml milk
- Put water and sugar into a sauce pan on medium heat. Toss lemon juice over the sugar
- Bring to a boil and take off the heat when it gets slightly brown.
- Add butter and whisk hard till butter dissolved. Be careful it's very hot and starts to bubble
- Add the milk and whisk again.
- Now you've got caramel sauce. Enjoy!