Thai Pork Mince
Member recipe by le_tucker
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 lemon grass stalk, bashed and finely chopped
- thumb-sized piece of ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1tbsp sugar
- 500g pork mince
- Juice 2 limes
- 1tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 2tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4tbsp soy sauce
- Bunch of spring onions chopped to serve
- Heat the oil, add the lemon grass, ginger, garlic and chilli and fry for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the sugar and mince, brown for 2 minute.
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce, vinegar and soy with 100ml cold water.
- Bring to a simmer, cook for around 5 minutes, until the mince is cooked through.
- Stir in the spring onions, and serve with rice.