Banana Semi Sweet
Member recipe by 09downk
A perfect and small meal great for final courses, very light and very flavoursome and if you like banana then you're in for a treat!
- 1 Banana (Over Ripe Is Better Personally)
- 1 TBSP Of Syrup
- 1/2 TSP Of Sugar
- Chocolate Powder (Any Kind Even Hot Chocolate!)
- Other Decorations (Experiment With It!)
- Take The Banana And Cut Off Both Ends Of It, Making Sure To Try And Cut Them Each In The Same Way, e.g. If One Side Is Cut Diagonally, The Other Side Is Done Diagonally Too.
- Peel Away The Skin On The Banana And Cut Down The Middle Of The Banana, So That There Is A Flat Side On Each Piece.
- Place Each Piece On Its Own Seperate Dish, Or If You Wish You Can Place Them On The Same One. Now Sprinkle Half Of The Sugar On Each Banana Slice.
- Now Pour The Tablespoon Of Syrup On To Each Banana, Maybe In A Curvy Line For Decoration. On Top Of This You Can Sprinkle The Chocolate Powder.
- You Can Now Add Your Decorations, Maybe You Could Add Roasted Almonds?
- Serve It For A Final Course And See What You Think.