Ginger Vanilla Cupcakes
Member recipe by Elysia27
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
- 100g ginger nut biscuits
- 150g butter (50g melted)
- 140g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 175g self-raising flour
- tbsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C fan. line the muffin or cupcake tray with double cases.
- Crush the biscuits to a fine crumb.
- Use the melted butter to bring it together. Then mix the room temperature butter.
- Add the sugar.
- Then the eggs.
- Mix the flour in.
- When it has all mixed in pour in the vanilla essence then mix till it looks smooth.
- Then put 1 tbsp of mixture into each cupcake or muffin liner
- Put in the oven for 20 - 25 mins Or until they have a golden top. When ready to come out use a knife to make double sure its cooked inside.
- Leave on a wire to cool. When they are you can eat them without anything in or on top. I like to cut it open and put some lemon curd in the middle and eat it that way