Sweet Chilli Tofu Stir-Fry
Member recipe by thaitaste
This is a fresh, fast and delicious meal. Use a variety of vegetables and for a non vegetarian option add prawns, chicken or beef.
- 2.5cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 150g firm tofu, cubed and dried
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 200g sugar snap peas, halved
- 150g baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 baby pak choi
- 100g shitake mushrooms, halved
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Thai Taste Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Thai Basil Leaves
- 200g Thai Taste Rice Noodles, cooked
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok and add the ginger, garlic and spring onions. Fry for 1 minute, add the tofu and stir-fry for another 2 minutes, then remove to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil and stir-fry the carrots, sugar snap peas, sweetcorn, red pepper and mushrooms until the vegetables are beginning to soften, then add the pak choi, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and basil.
- Return the tofu, ginger, garlic and spring onions to the wok and toss everything together. Serve immediately with cooked Thai Taste Rice Noodles and garnished with coriander.