Chewy chocolate chip cookies
Member recipe by nicki_888
- 250g plain flour
- 200g soft brown sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 170g butter
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees centigrade
- Sieve flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda together.
- In separate bowl melt butter, and mix in sugar, vanilla, egg and egg yolk.
- Add to flour mix, and stir in chocolate chips.
- Place tablespoons of mix onto lined baking trays, shape about half an inch thick. Chill in fridge for half an hour to keep their shape for baking.
- Cook for 10/15 mins until lightly golden. Cool and serve!