Member recipe by nokiebear11
- 100g low fat creem cheese
- 100g double cream
- 200g milk, dark or white chocolate
- 200g chocolate diegestives, bourbons, cookies or just plain biscuits.
- 70g butter
- 20g sugar
- Crush the biscuits and heat them in a pan witht he butter until the mixture is sticky and the biscuits have soaked up all the butter. Then put this into a cake tin and leave to cool in the fridge.
- Whisk the double cream until light and fluffy, melt the chocolate and mix with the whisked cream.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the cream cheese and add the sugar.
- add this to the cream and chocolate mixture and mix all together.
- Pour ontop of the bicuit mixture and place in the freezer for 30 minutes, then place in the fridge until firm.