Char Siu Pulled Pork Wraps
Member recipe by fayhoyland
Delicious char siu pulled pork wraps with spring onion and soured cream, the perfect Oriental snack for sharing with friends and family!
- 1 boneless pork shoulder roasting joint, about 1.1-1.5kg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar Blue Dragon Char Siu sticky sauce
- 1 gem lettuce, shredded
- 1 small tub soured cream
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 6 tortilla wraps
- Place the pork in a lightly greased slow cooker. Add the onion and pour the Char Siu sauce over the pork.
- Cover and cook on the LOW setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- When cooked, lift the pork out of the sauce, discard the skin and fat, and with two forks shred the meat. Pour the sauce and pork into a bowl and toss to coat. Serve the pulled pork in a tortilla wrapped with shredded lettuce, soured cream and spring onion.