Banana & Chocolate muffins
Member recipe by amyharmer1987
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
Delicious Quick and Easy Moist Sticky Banana and Chocolate Muffins! Great to make with the kids and lots of fun!!
- In this recipe i used a normal cup to measure (not a mug), so it makes it easier for the kids to make the muffins! Plus no faffing with the scales! :D
- 1 Cup Sugar (or half a cup as these are quite sweet with the chocolate)
- 2 Table Spoons of Butter
- 1/2 Table Spoon Vanilla Flavouring
- 1 Large Egg (beaten)
- 3 or 4 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Large Bar of Milk Chocolate, Chopped up (or bashed up!)
- 1/3 Cup of Milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl using a wooden spoon and add the Vanilla Flavouring
- Mash the bananas in a seperate bowl and mix with the Egg and then pour this mixture into the already mixed ingredients.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and then add the chocolate and give it a quick mix
- gradually pour in the milk and mix untill just combined, the mixture will be slightly stiff, it shouldnt be runny.
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 mins untill golden Check at 15 mins by sticking a skewer through a muffin and if it comes out clean there done!! If it comes out with some soggy mixure on then leave for a few minutes longer. You dont want to over bake them! You can eat these warm or leave to cool completely for around 40 mins.