Black & White Fudge
Member recipe by tiramisuqueen
ServingsServes 1 - 40 Pieces
So simple you could make it in your sleep, looks impressive and it tastes amazing too!
- 2 regular tins of Nestle condensed milk
- 500g dark chocolate
- 500g white chocolate
- Break up the dark chocolate and place in a large microwaveable bowl with one tin of condensed milk
- microwave on medium until the chocolate has melted into the condensed milk
- Mix until smooth and transfer to a deep-sided clingfilm-lined tin
- repeat, using the white chocolate and the other tin of condensed milk. Leave to cool.
- When cool, refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours before cutting into pieces.... then enjoy!