Member recipe by carol1196
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Sandwiches
- 4 eggs
- ÃÂ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) small package instant chocolate pudding mixshopping list
- 1 cup hot water
- Mix oil and eggs with mixer until blended together.
- Add cake mix, pudding mix and hot water. Continue mixing until smooth.
- Pour batter into 3 small, greased loaf pans (batter should come up a little over half of the pan depth).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- NOTE: There are many variations for this. Add chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, toffee bits, an added teaspoon of cinnamon is very good. I've never tried another flavor of pudding, but think of all the possibilties there are with that (banana, cheesecake, coconut...need I go on?) Be creative and make the bread your own flavor!