Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
Member recipe by pubngrub
A very tasty and simple authentic soup recipe ideal as a starter or quick snack.
- 2 Pints of Chicken Stock (water and stock cubes are fine)
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 tins of creamed sweetcorn
- 250g cooked chicken breasts chooped into small pieces
- Dash of white pepper
- 3 Eggs (Beaten)
- In a stock pan bring to a simmer the chicken stock.
- Add the chopped chicken and let it simmer for 5 minutes to heat the chicken through.
- Add the creamed sweetcorn and again bring it back to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil and white pepper to season and bring to a gentle boil.
- Slowly stir in the beaten egg to produce strands running through the soup.
- Serve immediately.