Simple Pasta with Chicken
Member recipe by anisah786
This pasta recipe is perfect for anyone and will be very delicous. A simple and easy recipe.
- 80g Pasta-Tagliatelle
- 1tbs Tomato Puree
- 1tbs Olive Oil
- 1tbs Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 Medium Onion very finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1Clove Garlic
- 1*200g Chopped Tomatoes
- 1*200g Chicken cut in to small cubes
- Tin Tomato
- Wash hands and put on apron
- Prepare equipment and heat olive oil. Chop half the onion in to cubes and add it to the pan. Then add the garlic to the pan chopped. Saute the onions.
- Saute until 5-6 minutes until soft. Do not allow to burn or turn brown. Now add the tomato tin,puree and some herbs of your choice. Leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile fill a half a large saucepan with cold water and bring to boil. When the water is boiling then add the pasta to the sauce pan. Stir occasionally and let it simmer for some time.
- On the other hand, add the seasoning to the sauce and cube the chicken and add to the frying pan. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- When the pasta is done then drain thoroughly in a colander.
- Put it on a plate. When the sauce is finished pour over your pasta to make an exotic effect.
- Then enjoy!