- 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp lemon-infused olive oil or 3 tbsp olive oil mixed with a little lemon juice
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 handfuls parsley leaves, roughly chopped
One of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and…
- 100g piece chorizo, chopped into small chunks
A coarsely textured spiced pork sausage widely used in Spanish and Mexican cooking. It is made…
- 2 skinless white fish fillets (about 175g/6oz each)
Tip butter beans into a shallow microwave dish. Stir in half the lemon oil, half the parsley and all the chorizo. Top with the cod fillets and the remaining oil. Cover the dish with cling film and pierce it a few times. Microwave on High for 4-5 mins, until the fish looks opaque and flakes easily.
Remove the fish from the dish. Stir together beans and chorizo and spoon onto plates. Top the beans with the fish and scatter with remaining parsley.