Chicken Yogurt Kebab (Kabab)
Member recipe by munatycooking
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 2 cups yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder (optional)
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Cover and leave in fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- If you are using wooden skewers, place them in warm water for 10 minutes so they won't burn while grilling.
- Thread the chicken cubes in the skewer, 4 or 5 cube for each skewer.
- Grill the chicken for 5 - 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with rice or pita bread