Chocolate Coconut Truffles
Member recipe by kirkiechick
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Truffles
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 20 digestive biscuits (crushed into crumbs)
- 5 tbsp dessicated coconut - plus extra for decorating
- 5 tbsp drinking chocolate (I use Cadbury - not instant)
- 75g butter
- Melt the butter gently in a pan, and when completely melted, remove from heat.
- Stir in the condensed milk until completely mixed, and stir in chocolate and coconut, again until completely mixed.
- Stir in the crushed biscuits, about a quarter at a time. This makes it easier. Also, keep an eye on the mixture. If it is too stiff, don't add all of the biscuits, if it's too loose, add a couple more. You should be able to roll it into balls.
- Roll into balls, makes around 24 bitesize balls but you can make them any size you like. Roll in the extra coconut and leave to set.