Chicken Nacho Grills
Member recipe by tbob48
- 40g tortilla chips
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 200g tub fresh spicy salsa
- 142ml pot soured cream
- handful of grated mature cheddar
- Heat the oven to 200c degrees/fan 180 degrees/ gas mark 6
- Crush the tortilla chips. Put the chicken breasts on a non stick baking tray, then slash them each 3 times with a knife
- Spoon 1 tbsp of salsa on top of each chicken breast, then 1 tbsp soured cream over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle the chips over the chicken, then the cheese
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until the topping is golden and is melting.