Uncooked chocolate fudge!
Member recipe by cahtate
ServingsServes 1 - 60 Squares
- 1 lb. plain chocolate
- 2 oz butter
- 3 tbsp fresh single cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 lb. icing sugar sifted
- Break up the chocolate and butter into small pieces, put the pieces in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Leave untill melted, stiring 1 or 2 times.
- Remove the bowl from the pan, stir in the cream and vanilla essence.
- Gradually work in the icing sugar and mix well, next transfer to a buttered 8 inch square tin.
- Leave to cool untill set, then cut into 60 squares, keep in the fridge for perfect fudge