wine baked potatoes
Member recipe by jul34es
- 750g potatoes
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 150ml dry white wine
- 25g butter
- 50g gruyere cheese,grated
- heat the oven to 200c gas 6,grease a shallow oven-proof dish.
- scrub the potatoes,and slice them as thin as possible,leaving the peel on.layer the potato slices in the buttered dish.
- pour the stock and wine over the potatoes.dot with butter and cover with foil.
- bake for 1 hour until the potatoes are tender,remove the foil and sprinkle with the cheese.return to the oven for a further 15-20 minutes until golden.
- i served them with lamb chops and veg.