Chocolate Cake Glaze
Member recipe by idealchef
- * 1 Pound(s) Confectioners sugar
- * 1 3 Fluid ounce(s) Prepared chocolate syrup (Hersheys-other)
- * 2 6 Fluid ounce(s) Chocolate milk
- Source: http://www.idealchef.com/recipe/chocolate-cake-glaze.html
- In a stainless steel bowl, put in the confectioners sugar.
- Keep the chocolate milk within reach.
- Whisk the chocolate syrup into the sugar. The sugar and syrup will combine and start to get very "tight".
- # Add a splash (1 oz) of chocolate milk to start to loosen the glaze. Keep whisking.... # If glaze is still too tight to drizzle, add another splash of chocolate milk(1 oz)..keep whisking. # glaze should start to take on a liquid consistency. But you do not want it too thin.
- # You want this to be a sauce that clings to your pastry, but thinner than an icing. # drizzle over your cake, cookies, pastries... # Spinkle cake with crushed nuts, diced fruit, what ever..