Member recipe by subhuman
- Tofu - depends how much you wanna eat
- Peanut butter
- Soy sauce
- Sunflower Oil
- Cut tofu in 1cm thick slices in large rectangles you can just keep as big as you bought it , just cut it to adjust thickness
- put some Soy sauce in plate
- Spread peanut butter on Tofu slices and throw in plate with soy sause, so it can soak the soace everywhere, you can sprinkle it as well
- Fry it in heated pan with oil until is done..
- Serve with anything you like, its very easy way to make rady to eat and tasty tofu!