tuna and sweetcorn pasta bake
Member recipe by emmarocks
- 80g fresh tagliatelle
- 36g butter
- 26g plain flour
- 300ml milk
- 76g sweetcorn
- 146g tuna, drained and flaked
- salt and pepper
- 16g parmesan cheese
- 82g cheddar cheese
- preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200
- gently melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat. add the flour and mix well. cook mixture for 1 minute and then remove from heat.
- boil some slightly salted water in a seperate saucepan. when boiling add in your pasta.
- stir the milk into the sauce a little at a time to make a smooth sauce. put pan back on the heat. stir while the sauce thickens so it doesn't go lumpy.
- when the sauce boils, turn down heat and cook for 1-2 minutes. remove from heat. mix in cheddar, tuna and sweetcorn. season
- drain the pasta when cooked. mix with the sauce. place in an oven proof dish and sprinkle with parmesan. bake in oven for for 20-25 mins