Member recipe by sophiemcintyre
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Glasses
this smoothie is the best smoothie in the world. it is a dark red colour from the strawberries. it is a thick smoothie with little chucks of lucious fruit in it. the topping is ammazing i reconmend it to everyone!
- 4 banannas
- 500g strawberries
- 2 mangoes
- 3 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 5 tsp double cream
- 4tsp caster sugar
- 3 pints orange juice
- 5 kiwis - cut to the middle
- 2 lemons - cut to the lemon
- grated chocolate
- 4-5 strawberries
- straws with strawberries on.
- cut fruit in half except the topping fruit.
- put fruit in to blender and blend until all mixed.
- add yoghurt double cream and sugar try not to over do hte double cream or it will go to thick.
- then add the orange juice a bit at a time with mixing in between.
- mix one more time then pour into glasses, for the topping sprincle grated chocolate on to strawberries then cut two lemons in to slices and then cut again to the middle only and slide on to glass,same with the kiwis.
- with the 4-5 strawbeerries cut a hole in the middle of the strawberries and slide the strawberries on the straw for decoration.