Banana & blueberries smoothie
Member recipe by iloveolives
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Glasses
A filling and healthy smoothie to cick start your day. A healthy energy boost filled with protein and vital vitamins. Contains: Banana, blueberries, bran flakes, water and milk / soya milk.
- 1 Banana
- 5-6 Blueberries
- 400ml milk / soya milk if your vegan.
- 150ml of cold water.
- A small handful of crushed bran flakes.
- Peal the banana and chop into small pieces. Place into a small bowl.
- Add the blueberries into the bowl.
- Crush the bran flakes in your hands and place into the bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Add the milk or soya milk (if your vegan) and water in to the bowl. Whisk your ingredients until they are thoroughly diffused.
- Serving suggestion: Can be served straight away. Or refrigerated until chilled. Or microwaved for one minute for a warm smoothie on winter nights. Enjoy :).