3 minute Chocolate CupCake
Member recipe by snugglewuffin
This delicious cake takes only 3 minutes to prepare and cook! It's moist and flavourful, Great for a quick treat and amazing guests with a dessert made infront of their eyes in under 5 minutes.
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 20g of Good Quality Dark Chocolate + extra for serving.
- * whipped cream to serve is optional
- This Recipe is so easy, all you have to remember is 2 spoons of the dry ingredients and 1 spoon of wet.
- Grate the chocolate and whisk all the ingredients together in a large mug. (A fork works just as well as a whisk.)
- Once well combined put the mug into the microwave for 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it though, as it is prone to over flowing :)
- Remove from the microwave, puncture with a fork and leave to sit for 30 second. You can eat the cake straight from the mug or, Using a flat knife go around the edges to separate the cake from the mug before tipping it out onto a plate for serving. Grate on the left over chocolate and spoon on the whipped cream.