Potato & Egg Pie
Member recipe by amolak1999
- 6 Medium Sized Potatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 10 Carrots
- Dice about 6 potatoes. Microwave for about 8 minutes.
- Beat 6 eggs until runny. Put diced potatoes into rectangular casserole dish, pour eggs over the top.
- Season with salt and pepper and desired spices. Sprinkle over the top basil, cheese and spinich.
- Place dish into oven at 170c or Gas Mark 5. Leave in over for 30 minutes. When cooked sprinkle more cheese and microwave for 6 minutes.
- Serve with carrots and broccoli.