Nutella pie cake :)
Member recipe by lucindacunliffe
- 100g Butter (salted)
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Self-Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Ready Made Pastry Case
- Icing Sugar (For Decoration)
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/ gas 5. Mix the butter (make sure its soft) and the sugar together till smooth with no bumbs.
- Add the eggs and whisk into the mixture then slowly sieve the flour, and cocoa powder into the mixture.
- Break the chocolate up into a microwavable container and heat the chocolate up for 1 minute stirring in between.
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and stir.
- Spread the nutella onto the bottom of the Pastry case, then pour the mixture over the top.
- Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes untill risen, and if you put a skewer in it will come out clean.
- Wait till cools then sieve icing sugar over the top. Enjoy! : )