Member recipe by lnguyen
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of corona beer
- 1/4 cup lemon seltzer or soda (optional)
- 2 shots of Clamato (tomato and clam juice)
- 1 tsp of worstershire
- dash of soy sauce
- dash of hot pepper or tabasco sauce
- sprinkle of black pepper
- pinch of salt to rim the glass
- squeeze the lime into a highball
- add soy sauce, worstershire, hot pepper sauce, clamato juice, and pepper.
- stir the ingredients then add the ice
- top with beer and optional soda, then stir.
- taste and adjust to your liking
- wet the rim of the glass with lime (from your previous wedge) and rim with salt.
- cut a slice of lime and add it into the glass
- drink it up!