Member recipe by jordangenevieve
- 80ml olive oil
- 8 pork sausages
- 3 red onions, cut into quarters
- 4 large potatoes, cooked and cut into slices
- 4 whole garlic cloves
- 4 large Rosa tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Pack sausages, onions, potatoes and garlic cloves into a tray. Drizzle with the olive oil. Roast for 1 hour, turning the sausages halfway through.
- Lower the oven temperature to 160C. Add the tomatoes and rosemary to the tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for another hour.
- Serve immediately.