Raspberry waffle pie
Member recipe by nwillcoc
- 2 Packets (240 g each) Waffles
- 150g White Chocolate
- 300g Frozen Raspberries
- 55g Caster Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Plain Flour
- 500ml Soured Cream or CrÃÂÃÂ¨me FraÃÂÃÂ®che
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tablespoons Icing Sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200ÃÂÃÂ°C/fan 180ÃÂÃÂ°C/Gas 6. Using Forged Cutlery Utility Knife, cut waffles into 2.5-cm pieces; set aside. Coarsely chop white chocolate on Cutting Board using Food Chopper. Place half of waffles into Deep Dish Baker. Sprinkle with half of chopped white chocolate and half of raspberries; repeat layers.
- Place baker in microwave oven. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 3 minutes or until raspberries are defrosted.
- Combine caster sugar and flour in Classic Batter Bowl; add soured cream, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until well blended using Stainless Whisk. Spoon mixture evenly over top of raspberries using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R).
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set in centre. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sifted icing sugar. Serve with ice cream, if desired.