Vegetarian Bean Chilli
Member recipe by hayleylongdin
This recipe contains four different cans, so it's really simple and quick to cook. Ideal for 'glamping' as it uses very little equipment.
- 420g can kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 410g can haricot beans, drained
- 410g can adzuki beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Sour cream and tortilla wraps to serve
- In a large saucepan heat oil, add the onion and garlic and fry for five minutes until soft and golden.
- Add chilli powder and fry for a further minute.
- Add the kidney beans in chilli sauce, tomatoes, haricot beans, adzuki beans, salt and sugar, then stir thoroughly to combine.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with sour cream and warmed tortilla wraps.